Team study room
Team study room
Rules for using the team study room
- Team study room can only be used for study purposes, scientific work, school team projects and library events.
- Team study room is equipped with electric sockets and wi-fi connection.
- Only registered library users with a valid university card can use the team study room.
- Team study room can be booked on the library website or at the library staff, either in person or by telephone.
- Team study room can be booked up to three weeks in advance.
- The name of the contact person, the number of members of the group and time information must be stated when booking.
- Reservations are made in hourly blocks, maximum of two consecutive.
- If the team study room is not booked by another group, the stay can be extended. Extension of time must be arranged at the registration desk.
- If the user does not arrive at the specified time is reservation canceled after 15 minutes.
- The key is issued by the service at the registration desk, after the end of the stay is the key returned on same place.
- It is forbidden to carry the key outside the library space. If the key is lost or is not returned, the user will cover the replacement costs of the lock.
- The user is obliged to check the team study room after receiving the keys and report to the registration desk if find any faults.
- It is not allowed to bring food and drinks to the team study room (except for clear soft drinks in closable bottles).
- Library staff are entitled to enter the team study room at any time. They may ban users from the study room if they violate the rules.