AVAILABILITY OF E-RESOURCES FOR STUDENTS
The Library of the Law Faculty offers the following e-resources:
- free accesible – open to all users. It is not necessary to be registered in the Law Faculty Library.
- licensed – subscribed by the Law Faculty or the University only for the Law Faculty students and employees. Licensed resources are available only for users registered in the Library which accesses / owns these resources and at once the users have to work on computers with admissible IP addresses (for example HeinOnline).
Access to licensed e-resources
- direct access - is associated with an IP address. Access to the e-resources is possible via computer network both from Charles University and the Faculty of Law.
- remote access - online access to the subscribed e-resources is possible both for students and employees of Charles University who log in their account. This access is possible from anywhere.
Use of licensed e-resources
Use of licensed e-resources is limited to conditions defined in the particular licence contract. Every user is obliged to respect these conditions. It relates to the following rules:
- data can be used only for educational, study or scientific purposes and for personal need.
- it is not allowed to download the complete e-resource but also its essential parts. Especially, it is forbidden to copy complete numbers of electronic journals.
- it is not allowed to copy, distribute or reproduce data. It is also forbidden to provide access to third persons.