The Library of the Charles University Law Faculty is the main center of library and information services. The Library is not only for teachers and students but also for the general public. Since 2021, the Library has been running in the integrated system, Alma.
All registered users have access to the Internet and other electronic resources, e.g., Automatic System of Legal Information (ASPI, Beck-online, CODEXIS). The Library offers databases available in the Charles University E-resources Portal. The access to the databases differs depending on the user category.
- more than 180 000 volumes of predominantly legal books
- 224 titles of journals and newspapers are subscribed, including 110 from abroad
- study rooms with 200 places
- 19 personal computers
- 1 copy machine (self-service) and 3 printing machines, 4 scanners
- special PC for blind users