The Library of Charles University Law Faculty is the main centre of librarian and information services. The Library serves not only for teachers and students, but it is also opened to general public. Since 2006 the Library has been runnig in the integrated system Aleph. All records of the Library are incorporated into the Central Catalogue of Charles University and the Union Catalogue of the Czech Republic.
Registered users have access to internet and other electronic information resources, e.g. Automatic System of Legal Information (ASPI, CODEXIS, LexGalaxy). The Library offers databases available in Charles University E-resources Portal. The access to the databases is differential according to categories of users.
- more then 176 000 volumes of predominantly legal books
- 224 titles of journals and newspapers are subscribed, including 110 from abroad
- study room with 200 places
- 19 personal computers
- 1 copy machine (self-service) and 3 printing machines, 4 scanners
- special PC for blind users
Monday to Friday 9,00 – 20,00
Saturday 9,00 – 16,00